If you have this problem you might want to try Mike Padgett’s solution. Works like a charm.
Sometimes certain things is pretty easy actually, but often times when you don’t realize it you’ll end up trying silly remedies rather then the most obvious.
Things that falls into this category includes when you need to get the top menu or any menu in Joomla highlighted when you first load your website.
Some forums suggested change the global cache to no cache. I on the other hand was considering to use conditional statements.
but the simple answer for joomla 1.5 is the default page is indicated by a yellow star…
Here are my favorite food deliveries in malaysia and the quick shortcut link to their delivery menu because when you’re hungry googling isn’t so much fun. You can thank me later guys.
For the web designers there’s also some lesson you can learn from these sites.
copy pasted from source
Browse to localhost/itrainservices.asmx
1. Error when using web application or web service in IIS 6 - windows server 2003
Failed to start monitoring changes to ‘xxxweb.config’ because access
If your computer is running IIS 6.0, grant the required permissions on all the folders in that hierarchy to the Network Service account. To do this, follow these steps:
- In Windows Explorer, locate the application folder or the virtual directory that contains the content (for example, D:MyWebUsersMainDirectoryMyApplication).
- Right-click the folder, and then click Properties.
- On the Security tab, click Add.
- Type ComputerNameNETWORK SERVICE (for example, on a computer that is named Webdev, type WebdevNETWORK SERVICE), and then click OK. If impersonation is turned on, you must also add the impersonated accounts.
- Allow the following permissions for the Network Service account (and for the impersonated accounts if impersonation is turned on):
- Read & Execute
- List Folder Contents
- Click OK to close the Properties dialog box and to save the changes.
- Repeat steps 2 through 6 for all the folders in the hierarchy of the path. For example:
If you want to grant more restrictive permissions to these folders, follow these steps after you complete step 5:
- Click Advanced.
- On the Permissions tab, click the permission entry for the Network Service account (or another impersonated account), and then click Edit.
- Click Clear All, and then click to select the Allow check box for the List Folder / Read Data permission.
Note The application virtual directory (for example, D:MyWebUsersMainDirectoryMyApplication) must have at least the permissions that are specified in step 5.
- Restart IIS.
2. Create the web service as a web application
What is it about? Basically understanding the terms makes it easier to comprehend the manuals and infopath tutorials. Here is the first batch that I got from I got it from the official sharepoint infopath blog.
I’ll update this list if I find some more. Your input is greatly appreciated (pun intended).
I was searching for illustrator CS4 book and decided to call Borders Malaysia. I can’t find the website because apparently they do not have a website yet, which is a pity. I kind of like Borders. I love that they have sofa and the curve’s store is blended in with starbucks.
Now if you need to call them to check for books, Here’s the phone number for both stores.